My Boyfriend Answers "Unusual Questions" About Me

I thought rather than me answer the questions, I would get my boyfriend to answer them. Turns out he knows me really well!


Was I named after anyone? 
Marc: Yes, that wrestler lady. Miss Elizabeth!
Lizzie: She was married to Macho Man Randy Savage... 

When was the last time I cried? 
M: Last night at the end of Secret Life of Pets.

Do I have kids? 
M: No.
L: YES WE DO!
M: Okay... 3 cats and a fish 

If I was another person, would I be a friend of myself?
M: Yeeeeees.....No actually you wouldn't, you're not friends with anyone! 

Do i use sarcasm a lot? 
M: Yes.

What’s the first thing I notice about people? 
M: .............. I don't know. Probably something really unusual.
L: Yeah you're probably right.

What is my eye colour?
M: Brown.

Scary movie or happy endings? 
M: Happy endings!! 😁

Favourite smells? 
M: Jo Malone English Oak and Hazelnut. 
L: Thats YOUR fragrance. 
M: I know, and you love it.

What’s the furthest I have ever been from home?
M: Berlin... No!  Canada!

Do I have any special talents? 
(we laugh😂)
M: WHERE DO I BEGIN???! You do a really good impression of bagpipes starting.
(we laugh more😂)

Where was I born? 
M: Leeds.

What are my hobbies? 
M: Your Phone.
L: My phone??
M: Yeah you're always on your phone. 

Do I have any pets? 
M: Yes.

Do you have any siblings? 
M: Yes, many.

What do I want to be when I grow up? 
M: A Mammy.

How tall am I
M: 5'6??

What was my favourite and worst subject in high school? 
M: Your worst? P.E. You never did it! And favourite? I don't know.
L: History, coz I fancied the teacher.
M: Is he the one you're convinced flirted with you?
L: YES!!

What is my favourite drink? 
M: Coke. Or Coffee.

Who are some of my favourite YouTubers?
M: Gabby! And the girl who is seeing the fat guy? Instagram you like father of daughters, the guy from the IT Crowd's wife... and the Rutherfords.
L: They're not married I don't think?
M: I don't really care Lizzie....    Is that all of the questions? I know you really well! Well, you'd like to hope so anyway...

           
*Credit to the website which these questions came from – Root Report – https://www.rootreport.com/get-to-know-me-tag-questions/

Comments

Popular Posts